data protection regulations
Privacy & Confidentiality policy
Swift Virtual Services (Swift) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This Privacy & Confidentiality Policy applies to the Swift Virtual Services website, https://www.swiftvirtualservices.com (the “Site) and all products and services offered by Swift. By using our website and services, you agree to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your information in the manner described in this Privacy and Confidentiality Policy.
Personal Identification Information
Detailed personal information may be collected when you place an order, fill in a form or subscribe to newsletters, or in connection with providing the services requested.
We will collect personal identification information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. Refusal to supply the required information may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities or may make it impossible for Swift to fulfil your request.
We do not knowingly collect the personal information of any individuals under the age of 18 years old. If such information is collected and discovered, it will be completely deleted from our records and database.
Swift is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site.
Use of Personal Information
Swift may use personal information to undertake the following:
- Communicate in order to provide the service that has been requested – we only request the information we need.
- Personalise user experience – we may use the information supplied to understand how our Clients as a group use the services and resources provided.
- Improve our Site and services – we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Send marketing emails, promotions, or notices of new products and services. These emails may be opted out of at any time by hitting the unsubscribe button within the email or contacting us directly.
- Respond directly to enquiries received through our website
Any personal information including email addresses, will never be sold, rented, lent, or given to any third-party for any reason, with the exception of the extent necessary to provide the service or when legally compelled to do so by law.
Proprietary / Confidential Information
Swift hereby acknowledges and agrees that it may receive confidential and/or proprietary information relating to your business. Such information may include, but will not be limited to, client lists, contacts, client notes, rates, specifications, project information, plans, financial data, sales data, supply sources and/or technological resources. Swift understands and agrees that any unintended disclosure of any of the confidential and/or proprietary information may be significantly detrimental to your business.
As such, Swift agrees that it shall:
- Not either directly or indirectly disclose the confidential and/or proprietary information by any means not authorised by you to any third parties;
- Not copy or duplicate the confidential and/or proprietary information unless specifically directed to do so;
- Not use the confidential and/or proprietary information for any purpose except those expressly authorised;
- Inform you immediately if Swift becomes aware of any unauthorised use or disclosure of the confidential and/or proprietary information.
The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect after the termination of this Agreement.
Upon termination of this Agreement, Swift shall return all records, notes, data, memoranda, and equipment of any nature that are in Swift’s possession or under the Swift’s control and that are your property or relate to your business.
The provisions of the clause hereinabove shall not apply to any information which:
- is in the public domain other than by default;
- is obtained from a bona fide third party having the right to access and disseminate such information;
- is or has already been independently generated;
- is required to be disclosed by law or valid order of court of competent jurisdiction or on the request of any governmental or other regulatory authority or agency, in which event we shall notify you as promptly as practicable (and if possible prior to making any disclosure) and shall use our best endeavours to seek confidential treatment of such information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we protect your information
Swift cares about the security of your data and information, and uses appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password or transaction information and data stored.
All Assistants are required to abide by a Confidentiality Agreement with regard to your requested services.
It is however acknowledged that no security system is impenetrable, and hence we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to secure your information and shall investigate and correct the situation where a third Party may have compromised the data or information. Where appropriate, we shall notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Swift may retain your information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
Updates to this Statement
This Privacy & Confidentiality Policy may be updated occasionally, and the updated version will be made available on our website. Please check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy & Confidentiality Policy or anything about the use, review, modification or deletion of your information, please contact us at:
Swift Virtual Services
This document was last updated on 26 January 2021